Target released multiple new coupons yesterday! If you are shopping for back to school supplies, I suggest you print the school supply coupons because they will pair well with upcoming sales as we head into the season! Here are my favorites (including some that have been up for the past week or so), organized by category, along w/ my commentary! Since these are Target store/web coupons, you can combine them w/manufacturer coupons!
Back to School Supplies
- .25 cents/1 Plum Organics baby food item
- $1/1 2.1oz Happy Baby puffs w/purchase of 5 4.22 oz Happy Tots baby foods
- 3 pack 6 oz Evenflo TruVent bottles
- $2/1 72 ct. Huggies Jeans Natural Care baby wipes w/purchase of 52 count or larger Huggies Jeans Little Movers diapers
Back to School Supplies
- 10% off Logitech wireless mouse M305 or M310- small, but nice if there's a sale. Seen mouses go as low as $9.99.
- .75 cents/1 3-5 pack Post-it flags or tabs (Target)
- .50 cents/1 Scott Magic Tape item (Target)- HOT HOT HOT. Better print this while you can b/c it will pair very well with this $1/1 MQ x9/30/11 (PDF).
- $1/1 Papermate Writing Utensil item (Target)
- $1/1 Sharpie permanent marker item (Target)
- $1.50/1 Mead cloth binder (Target)- Great for couponing!
- $1/1 Select Crayola Dry erase items
- $1/2 BIC Writing Utensil items (Target)
- $1/2 any Freschetta Pizza Slices: There's currently a price cut (until 7/16/11) making these just $1.66 per slice. Inside specially marked boxes, there's also either 1) coupons or 2) a Buy 2, Get 1 Free rebate form (limit 2 offers per household).
- $1/2 Kellogg's All-Bran Cereal (manufacturer coupon)- Good extra printing of a MQ!
- .50 cents/10 4 or 6 oz Yoplait Yogurt cups (Target): Currently, $6 for 10 or .60 cent a piece. pair w/manufacturer coupon found here.
- $1/1 12-pack Sierra Mist beverage item
- $1/2 3-Pack Trident Gums
- $1/1 4 Pack, 16oz Vitaminwater beverage item
- Buy 2, Get 1 FREE 20oz Vitaminwater beverage
- $1.50 off BOTH Frozen Snack and Chocolate Candy Skinny Cow items
- $1/2 3-pack Stride 2.0 gums
- $1/2 Morningstar Farms frozen items (Target)- Pair w/ $1/1 (one coupon at a time per customer) MQ found in grocery store aisle kiosks. I've seen these at Safeway.
- $1/2 Lunchables w/Fruit items- great pairing if you still have the $1/1 MQ from Sunday Paper!
- $1/1 10.5oz Newtons Fruit Thins cookie item
- $1/1 6 count Ritz Crackerfuls snack item
- $1/4 Select Crystal Light Drink Mixes- Note that there's a higher store Q than this one for this product. I got a $1/1 Target Store Q for Crystal Light Drink Mixes which means FREE box for me since I have the $1/1 MQ to pair with and the cheapest qualifying box that works w/ the Q is priced at $1.97 at my local store! YMMV
- $1/2 12oz TGI Friday's frozen meals
- .75 cents/1 Wonka Laffy Taffy bag
- $5 Target Gift Card w/Purchase of Five Select Glade Items- Loved the Spring Collection candles and I anticipate them to be on clearance soon given that it's summer already!
- $1.25/2 36 or 42 count Cottonelle Flushable Moist Wipes (Target)- pairs well w/ $1/1 MQ from Cottonelle and even better if your store allows for this to stack w/the FREE 42 ct. moist wipes MQ!
- $1/2 ZipLoc storage items
- 15% select mattress pads
- $10/1 Select Xhilaration bedding items- should be great w/clearance
- .50 cents/1 15 to 40 count Wet Ones moist wipes- since Q allows for 15 count (aka the travel size), this is a great Q! These are priced at .99 cents/1 and found in the travel section meaning they would be .49 cents w/Q!!!
- $1/1 Select Colgate Max items (Target)- Should pair well in Clearance w/ existing .75 cents/1 or $1/1 MQ
- $1/1 Dove Nourishing Oil Repair Hair Care- Pair w/ .75 cents/1 or $1.50/2 MQ from Sunday Paper 6/26/11
- $2/1 Biotrue eye care item (Target)- This isn't new, but it makes for a 2oz (great travel size bottle!) for .99 cents after the Q!!!
- .50 cents/4 3-oz. Fancy Feast wet cat foods- This Q would make an approximately 25% savings since each can is approximately .50 cents a piece.