CVS Shopping List
Week of 06/12/11-06/18/11
Here's my shopping list for CVS starting Sunday 06/12/11. Note that I am going to highlight only the deals which I plan on participating in (aka the ones that are nearly free, free, or MM along with scenarios and the corresponding coupons). I will highlight the ones that are regionally specific when applicable.
I am really excited b/c there are multiple better than free items after extra buck rewards!
- Check your emails for a 20% off your entire purchase Q. Note that this Q was only sent to select individuals and not everyone with a CVS card.
- $3 off $10+ Cosmetic Q (if you get this from the coupon machine on Saturday 6/11/11, it should expire on Sunday)
- $3 off $10+ first aid purchase Q from the coupon machine, Limit 1 per household.
- Buy 3 First Aid items to score this cute first aid bag via MIR (read my previous post for details and to print the MIR).
- Combine this store Q with the current .50 cents/1 Band-Aid OR Neosporine Mq, $1.50 off 1 Neosporin + 1 Band-Aid item, $3/2 any Johnson & Johnson Red Cross brand Products Mq (high value- I found mine at Safeway), $1.50/2 Johnson &Johnson Red Cross Brand Products (adjacent to Walgreens/CVS first aid aisle) for greater savings!
- $1.50 off both neosporin and band aid product from RP 6/12/11
Regional Specific (pertains to my region Northern CA and Participating Regions
- $5 EB w/Dr. Scholls Custom Fit or Orthodic Inserts: These are pretty pricey...
- 5/$5 Honest Tea or Fuze, as low as FREE w/Qs
- Use $1/1 Recycle Bank Mq
- Use $1/2 Mq found on Honest Tea display stands at Walgreens and other stores
- Carlo Rossi Alcohol Deal Save $16.00 (see ad for details, hard for me to read the ad's small print)
- $2 off Crown Royal (instant Q) = $15.99 for the 750ml bottle after Q
- Crest Pro Health, Spend $10, Get EB $5, Limit 2, as low as $.49 cents after EB $5!
- Note: The below scenario is just an estimate since prices vary region by region and this is a rough estimate based on online drugstore/CVS prices.
- Glide Floss $3.99 (lowest price for single pack)
- Crest Pro Health Toothpaste $3.89 (lowest price)
- Oral B Cross Action Toothbrush $5.49
- My Scenario: I would use the B1G1F Oral B Cross Action Toothbrush Mq found in P&G June 2011 (Sunday Paper 6/5/11). I pay $5.49 oop and get EB $5 since my 2nd toothbrush would be free, but it would count towards the $10 pre-coupon total! Do it twice if you have 2 of these Qs and pay .98 cents after EB $10 for 4 toothbrushes!
- John Frieda, Jergens, Curel, or Biore Products (Spend $10, Get EB $3= $7.00), Limit 1, as low as MM $3 w/Qs
- Use TWO $5/1 John Frieda Full Repair Mq (RP 6/5/11) for the Root Foam Styler (Priced at $5 each). Pay $0 oop, get $3 extra bucks back!
Use FREE John Frieda Precision Foam Mq- MM EB $3!
- Irish Spring 5/$5 or $1 each, as low as FREE w/Q
- $1/1 Irish Spring CVS Q found near checkout (see my previous post) to grab the 2 pack soap, Limit 1 per customer.
- $1/1 Irish Spring CVS Q found in Revitalizing Beauty (.99 cents for the book, same Q set as the above sheet found near checkout), Limit 1 per customer.
- Note: if you can find manufacturer Qs to stack with the CVS Qs, this will be a MM!
- Schick Hydro 3 or 5 Razor $8 w/EB $4, Limit 1, as good as FREE w/Q
- $4/1 Mq from SS 6/12/11
- DiGiorno 2/$11 or $5.50 each, as good as $8.50 for TWO 12" pizzas, plus part of the spend $30, get $10 gas card back promotion (Limit 1 and will print on receipt once the $30 pre coupon threshold has been reached) w/Qs
- $1.25/1 from multiple previous Sunday Papers
- $1.25/1 Mq adjacent to aisle at Safeway and other major grocery stores
- Look out for Facebook Qs for $2-$3 off 1 pizza. I've seen them post here a few times.
- Bayer Advanced Asprin 20 Ct. $3 w/EB $1= $2, Limit 1, as good as FREE w/Q
- $2/1 Mq from Sunday Paper 6/12/11
$1.75/1 Mq found here
- $1.50/1 Mq located adjacent to product at CVS/Walgreens
- Motrin PM 20 ct. $4 w/EB $3= $1, Limit 3, as good as MM $1 w/Q
- $2/1 (any size except trial) Mq located adjacent to product in aisle at CVS/Walgreens/Rite Aid
- $1/1 Mq from RP 6/12/11
- Zyrtec 24 hr 5 ct. tablets $5.99 w/EB $5.99 = FREE, Limit 1, as good as $5.99 MM w/Q
- FREE 5 ct Zyrtec found here (up to $7 value, but will be entered as $5.99 in this case). Note that you might not get this Q in time if you are requesting it now. However, save it since it does not expire until 12/31/11 and I am certain there will be upcoming deals with extra bucks or RR or UP+ Rewards!
Let me know if you find any awesome deals! Happy shopping!