Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Walk with Walgreens - One a Day Vitamin & Planter's Mix Coupons

Recently, I signed up for Walk with Walgreens where I can log my daily walks and get rewarded for exercising with store coupons that are combinable with manufacturer coupons! This week I utilized a $1.00/2 Coke/Dasani products coupon that was expiring on Saturday with a coupon printed from Walk for Walgreens and saved $2 off of my Dasani water purchase!

Looks like a few new awards have arrived! I can choose to print one of the below.
  1. Save $1.00 on any one (1) One A Day Vitamin Products (60 ct. or larger)
  2. Save .50 cents off one (1) Appalachian Trial Mix 

Just for logging in, I got an additional coupon to Famous Footwear. I don't shop there, but I got a great laugh at the "royal wedding" theme. Even halfway across the world, companies are trying to market Prince William and Catherine's nuptials.

Print this Article

No comments:

Post a Comment