Sunday, August 7, 2011

CVS- Kettle Chips JUST $1.49 W/Printable Manufacturer Coupon!

I just spotted a $1/1 MQ (prints 2x) here that can be used for the kettle chips on sale at CVS this week! 
Transaction Details
-Buy ONE bag of Kettle Chips (Sale Price: $2.49)
-Use ONE $1/1 MQ found in 8/7/11 Sunday Paper OR here
=Pay $2.49-$1 MQ= $1.49!
 

4 comments:

  1. haha Tina, CVS again!

    I always so tempted to go on your website, yet I am hesitated because I would buy something. I just brought the subscription for the SmartMoney magazine just because I saw your post! Oh my lovely friend... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, that's me up there... I used AIM account and so my name does not show up.

    CaroL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is a great resource for so many blog things. Thanks for the info. Excellent article! We will be linking to this great article on our site.Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cenforce 100 mg and kamagra 100mg are both medications used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. They contain Sildenafil citrate 100 mg, the same active ingredient found in Viagra, which helps increase blood flow to the penis, enabling a firm and lasting erection when sexually stimulated.
    Cenforce 200 Black pill is a potent medication used to treat erectile dysfunction. It contains **Sildenafil 200 mg**, which helps increase blood flow to the penis, supporting stronger and longer-lasting erections. This high-dose pill should be used **only under medical supervision** to ensure safety and effectiveness.
    Super Kamagra Jelly is a fast-acting oral jelly formulated for men with erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. It combines sildenafil citrate and dapoxetine for dual action — improving erection quality and control. Convenient and quick to absorb, it offers a discreet, effective solution for enhanced sexual performance.

    ReplyDelete