My Shopping List-Week of 6/5/11
Here's my favorite deals for this week. My comments are in blue. There's FREE or MM (w or w/o Qs) Oral B Toothbrushes, John Frieda products, Colgate toothpaste, Ensure, and Crest Rinse! There;s also uber cheap Ban deodorant, Sara Lee Bread, and Tide Stain Release!
- FREE Gilette ProGlide Fusion Razor OR Venus Pro Skin Razor w/ $30+ P&G Purchase (Select Items On Page), Limit 1
- If you can muster enough Qs, you might be able to get this razor. However, it's not going to be easy in that NOT all P&G items will qualify with this offer and you might need a few P&G June 2011 inserts to make this happen. Keep in mind that you can use the $4 off Q at Walgreens for the week of 6/5/11 and get a RR $4 back...making this razor .89 cents!
- Oral B Pulsar Toothbrush $6 w/EB $3, FREE w/Q! LIMIT 2
- Use ONE or TWO $3 off Q from P&G June 2011 (available in the Sunday 6/5/11 paper)
- Select Beverages (Vitamin Water, Powderade, Fuze, Smart Water, Honest Tea), 5/$5 or $1 each w/EB$2 = 5/$3, Limit 1
- Sarah Lee Classic White Bread, 2/$5, as low as 2/$3 or $1.50 each w/Q
- $1/1 Sarah Lee Bread Mq located in Walgreens' Bread aisle
- Get EB $6 w/purchase of TWO American Express OR prepaid gift cards, Limit 1
- Note: Walgreens is running a promotion during this week whereby you'd get RR $5 w/purchase of TWO American Express cards. With a EB $6, you should make up for some of the fees assessed for activating these cards.
- Tide Stain Release, Liquid 20 oz, Spray 21 oz, or booster pacs 10 ct. $3.99, as low as .99 cents w/Q
- Use $3/1 Q from coupon book located inside select Charmin toilet paper. You can find these Qs inside multiple packs of the Target toilet paper in a sale ending today, June 4th.
- Note that there's also a deal at Walgreens this week for Spend $10+, Get RR $3 select dishwashing, cleaning, and laundry items (the Tide Stain Release is priced $3.99 as well)
- Pantene Pro V, 2/$6.97 w/EB $2= 2/$4.97, 2/$3.97 w/Q
- Use $1/2 Q from P&G June 2011 Insert (available in Sunday Paper 6/5/11)
- Note: Similar deal available at Walgreens as well this week. This is an okay deal if you frequently use this shampoo/conditioner. Otherwise, I've seen the bottles w/Qs priced as low as $1-$1.50 lately.
- Spend $10, Get EB $3 when you buy select John Frieda products, Limit 1 (Root Awakening $5, Full Repair $5, Foam Hair Dye $12, Select Hair Treatments $8 ), MM if you have the Try Precision Foam FREE Q previously available from John Freida
- Sample Scenarios:
- Get the Precision Foam Hair Dye ($12). Use the FREE foam coupon previously available. Previously available here. Get back EB $3!
- Get TWO Root Awakening OR Full Repair ($5 each x 2 = $10) Use $1/1 peelies found on the bottles OR $1/1 Qs that are often along the aisles at CVS/Walgreens/Rite-Aid. Total would be $8-EB $3= 2/$5 - not such a great deal unless you actually use this product a lot and need it...
- Ivory/Yardley Soap 3-Pack, 99 cents
- Crest Pro Health Rinse, Limit 2, $4.50 w/EB $2.50= $2, FREE w/Q
- Use $2/1 Crest Rinse, 1 Liter Q from P&G June 2011 Insert
- Ban Deodorant, Invisible Solid, 2.6 oz, $2.99 w/EB $2= .99 cents, .24 cents w/Q
- use .75 cents/1 Q from SS 6/5/11
- Excedrin, 8 count, Limit 2, .99 cents w/EB $.99 cents=FREE
- Colgate MaxCleaan, SmartFoam, MaxFresh, MaxWhite 6oz+ or 360 Surround toothbrush 1 ct., Limit 2, $2.79 w/EB $2= .79 cents, MM w/Qs
- $1/1 All You Magazine May 2011 Qs
- .75 cents/1 Colgate toothbrush Q
- .75 cents1 Colgate paste Q
- RevitaLens Contact Lense Solution, Limit 1, $8.99 w/EB $3 = $5.99, $2.99 w/Q
- Use $3 Q from Sunday Paper, 5/22/11
- Ensure 4 Pack or 6 Pack, $6.99, $4.99 w/Q, FREE w/MIR Try it Now! OR $1-$2 MM w/Q + rebate!
- $2/1 4 Pack Q from 6/5/11
- Find the MIR form called "Try It Now" adjacent to the Ensures in-store (the same form is in the Ensure aisle at Rite-Aid and Walgreens in case you cannot find them at your local CVS)
- Lamisil Athlete Foot Cream, $9.99 w/EB $5= $4.99, Limit 1, as low as $2.99 w/Q
- $2/1 Q found here
- REGIONAL OFFER (IN Select States including CA) for Beringer Wine, 2/$13.98 w/$4/2Q= 2/$9.98 for both.