It's the beginning of the month which means there are new coupons on coupons.com. These are my favorite new coupons and my comments for how to use them.
- Save $1.00 on any Wilkinson Sword Twin or Triple Blade at Walmart- According to Collin at Hip2Save, this Q will make for some FREE razors!
- Save $1.00 on ONE any variety El Paso Tortilla Stuffers Microwave Meal- If you need more El Paso Qs, look for the General Mills book (read my previous posting on this book here) at Safeway.
- Save .75 cents on ONE Big G Cereals - Fiber One
- $1 off Garnier Shampoo or Conditioner (excludes trial size)- Use this for an upcoming deal starting Sunday on Garnier 4/$10 (after RR at Walgreens) OR YLMV by spotting current clearance Garnier shampoo/conditioner/styling products that are on clearance for about $1-$4 per piece for a even sweeter deal.
- $5 off ANY Rogaine Product- There's an upcoming deal with this Q. Save it if you use this item.
- .50 cents/2 Suddenly Salad item
- .50 cents Sally Hansen Nail Product- NOT as hot as the recent $1/1 Q, but it still makes for some pretty good nail polish deals at Walgreens since I spotted some the other day...
- .40 cents off 6 Yoplait Single Yogurts- Combine with current Target in-store Q found here for a spiffy yogurt deal! If you run out of prints, there's another one of these located in the General Mills $15 Coupon Book (read my previous posting on this book here).
- $2 off Sally Hansen Lip Product- I've seen some great Sally Hansen clearance items recently at Target and at the drugstores...
- $1/1 Garnier Style Product- Use for the upcoming Garnier deal I wrote about above.
- $3 off Lysol Clean Flip Sweeper Starter Kit OR 24-32 Count Floor Cloths- does anyone know deals for this?
Let me know what deals you find on the above coupons!