My Shopping List for Week of 6/12/11
Here's my shopping list for today. Note that I am only listing deals that are nearly free, FREE, or MM along with the corresponding Qs (since they are the ones that I'd participate in).
- $3 off $15+ Survey Code (look for these on the bottom of your receipts).
- $2 off Almay Makeup Remover (Pads or Liquid) Rite-Aid Store Q- check your email boxes-it was mailed to me last night 6/11/11
- Bayer Advanced Aspirin $3.99 w/UP+ $1.99, Limit 1, FREE w/Q
- NOTE: You can grab this deal at CVS as well (Limit 1 too).
- Note: There's a possible MIR in the Sunday Paper as well "a try it now" according to commercials I've seen the last few days.
- Use the $2/1 ANY Visine in ad Q for the travel size (priced at $1.99 at my store)
- Print $1/1 Mq on ANY Visine item
- $1/1 Mq in Sunday Paper 5/12/11- unfortunately for me, I did not get the FREE item, but at .99 cents and with the survey code $3 off $15+ it's still worth it for me...
- $2/1 Mq in Sunday Paper 6/12/11
- Use ONE B1G1F Oral B Cross Action Toothbrush Mq, P&G June 2011, Sunday Paper 6/5/11 Insert, Pay $2.99 for both toothbrushes and get UP+ Rewards $2 = .99 cents for both! Note that it seems that not everyone got this Q, so check your insert!
- I don't know the price of this item at Rite-Aid, but I am guessing it's around $4.50-$5.50. You can save $2 bucks from the email store Q that was mailed last night (check your email and read my previous post for details). Save an additional $1 via Rite Aid's June 2011 rebates, Check item #40.
- Note: Make sure you keep all your receipts and submit for this rebate check when you are done with all the rebate offers for this month. Rite Aid limits 1 check for the entire month. You can submit this online to save a stamp and they will make it to you within a few weeks! Fast and pain free!
Happy Shopping & let me know what you find!