Friday, June 17, 2011

Amazon 50% Father's Day Magazine Sale $5 and $6 1 YEAR Subscriptions: Smart Money, Handyman, Popular Science, Inc., Seventeen, and more!

Amazon has a 50% Father's Day magazine sale! My two favorites for dad are: SmartMoney (1-year auto-renewal) $5/1 year and Family Handyman (1-year auto-renewal) $6/1 year. Both are great deals. I personally subscribe to SmartMoney and have always found the tips, advice, and inspiration to save, live frugally, and plan ahead well worth my subscription money. My dad love's Handyman although I'm not sure if he actually reads through all of it. Happy Father's Day Weekend!

Other magazines priced at $5 and $6 per year include:

Popular Science (1-year auto-renewal)Family Handyman (1-year auto-renewal)Town & Country (1-year auto-renewal)SmartMoney (1-year auto-renewal)Seventeen (1-year auto-renewal)Backpacker (1-year auto-renewal)Fast Company (1-year auto-renewal)Marie Claire (1-year auto-renewal)

No comments:

Post a Comment