Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Favorite Manufacturer Coupons this Week 5/15/11

I'm prepping my Sunday morning trip and am excited to see some new coupons! Print them twice here! A few of them will pair for spiffy grocery and personal care deals this week. As for the rest, I suggest you print them now before they run out of prints for upcoming sales! Red denotes that it's a NEW or HOT Q and my comments are in blue.
  • Save $1/2 Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh or $1/1 One Pound Shaved Lunchmeat - NEW
  • $1/1 Oscar Mayer Sandwich Combos - NEW
  • $2 off ANY Rimmel Product (Reemdeemable ONLY at Rite Aid) 
    • Pair w/ $3 REBATE (5/2011) at Rite Aid for ONE Match Perfection Foundation (Limit 1)
  • $1/1 Oscar Mayer Lunchables w/Fruit - HOT HOT HOT & NEW COUPON
    • Use at Walgreens in their Mix & Match $5/5 (See my post from earlier this week) = FREE
  • $3/1 Glade Lasting Impressions Holder - Save this for future deals. I was able to score a bunch of Glade freebies from CVS after EB$ a couple weeks ago w/high value Qs like this one!
  • $4/1 ANY Glade Automatic Spray Starter Kit - Save for future deals! I was able to use (2) of these Qs last week to score $1 Sense & Sprays at CVS! Works for Sense & Spray since it's a starter kit and not just what's on the coupon photo
  • $1/1 ColorLok HP Paper- Save this Q to use at Staples in the future! They have offered the HP Paper FREE after Rebate about 4 times in the past 2 months. With this Q, it will be a MM! NEW
  • $1/1 Sally Hansen Nail Treatment -NEW 
    • As mentioned in earlier post, I couldn't find the Sally Hansen nail polish on clearance at my local Walgreens, but perhaps you'll have better luck! According to Wild for Wags (Christie), it's just .09 cents for a nail polish!
  • $1/2 Comet Bath Spray/Cream Products - NEW & HOT HOT HOT
    • Save this for future deal (as mentioned in my post earlier this week). Works on the canned powder Comet which often goes on sale for $1/2 MAKING IT FREE AFTER Mq!

No comments:

Post a Comment