Who says there are no coupon deals for alcohol?! I noticed a high value $25.00 MIR good towards SIX (6) or $12.00 off THREE (3) 750mL or larger of Turning Leaf, Bella Sera, Mirassou, Ecco Domani, or Dancing Bull wines on the last page of my CVS ad this week. Although I am not a huge wine drinker, I couldn't pass up this deal! After the $25 MIR, 10% discount, and $6 hang tag Mqs, my grand total will be $10.51 OOP for SIX bottles and a cute CVS wine bag (cute but flimsy- one handle broke by the time I got home). Note: Offer available for CA, AZ, and NV only!
Here's How I did It:
- Bought SIX bottles of Mirassou (On Sale $6.99 each x 6= $41.94)
- Used SIX $1 hangtag Mqs located on select bottles ($6.00).
- Hang tags say that you must buy meat, home product, or household. Don't worry about it. CVS will take off the $1 Mq without any additional purchase besides the wine itself.
- Additional 10% off w/purchase of six or more bottles of wine ($4.20)
- Subtotal: $31.74
- CA tax: $3.77
- Total: $35.51 - $25.00 MIR = $10.51 Out of Pocket
- = $1.75 per bottle!
- Note: If you want the best scenario for the above deal, try to find SIX bottles of Turning Leaf wine (currently on sale for $5.99 each). This would equate to a pre-tax total of $26.34 - $25= $1.34 for six bottles or just .22 cents before taxes!
Time to host a wine tasting party!